Chief Executive Officer, Real Estate Services | Global
As Chief Executive Officer, Real Estate Services | Global, Chris takes responsibility for client relationships, operational excellence, and overall growth within Colliers’ rapidly growing real estate services across 62 countries. He oversees Colliers’ Capital Markets, Leasing and Outsourcing & Advisory businesses globally, with emphasis on accelerating growth, enhancing global collaboration, and strengthening our unique culture and way of doing business.
Bringing a depth of experience in building and growing businesses in mature and emerging markets, Chris has played an integral role in growing Colliers into its current position. Previously the Chief Executive Officer for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Chris provided strategic direction for the region, ensuring a seamless service experience for clients across our complete range of services, and grew its revenues 20-fold. He oversaw more than 30 acquisitions including Colliers UK, Colliers Germany, Colliers Italy, Antirion, IREA, Sadline & Albaek, Ovenia and The AOS Group from France. Earlier, he built and led Colliers’ Latin America business and was one of the top producers in Canada when he joined Colliers in 1987 as an office leasing advisor in Toronto.
Throughout his career, Chris has delivered exceptional service, fulfilling the real estate needs of major corporations such as Nortel, FedEx, Oracle, Cisco Systems, Compaq, Dun & Bradstreet, Ford Motor Land, and Microsoft.
- Facilitated the unification of Colliers International under a single name and brand.
- Implemented regional services including corporate solutions into the EMEA and Latin America regions, growing the Latin America corporate solutions business by 650% over eight years.
- Expanded Colliers International services into Central and Eastern Europe, growing the business by 2300% over six years.
- Initiated the company’s growth into Latin America, growing the revenue 2600% between 1996 and 2007.
- Acted as the lead principal on 20+ acquisitions throughout the Americas and Europe.
- Transformed the Colliers EMEA Region from a network of affiliates into a unified, corporate-owned business unit.
Bachelor Degree in Economics from Queen’s University, Canada
Memberships & Involvements
Young Presidents Organization
Canadian Government, GE Capital, UBS, Caffe Nero