Head of Content
Anna is an experienced B2B marketer, communications and business development adviser. She specialises in content creation and the resultant campaign output. In her role as Head of Content, EMEA she develops compelling communications for multi-channel direct and social marketing, media and internal communications. This is done in partnership with the business line leaders, research, digital and creative leads.
Anna has developed all of her career experience in the real estate industry. This has included leading on market response campaigns, thought leadership content development, research report identification, production and launch, client engagement and market profiling campaigns, proposal responses and bid presentation management, value propositions for marketing material, trade show presence, stakeholder management, internal and external communications, and building a remote-working marketing team.
Prior to Colliers Anna worked at the global law firm, Dentons LLP as a Senior Business Development Manager for the Real Estate team and latterly as Head of Campaigns for the UKIME region, focusing on Environmental, Social and Governance. Anna also worked at CBRE for over two years and supported the Occupier Services section of the EMEA business. Before CBRE, Anna was at Lambert Smith Hampton for nearly nine years in a regional marketing role and later as a UK campaign manager.
- Setting and implementing marketing and business development strategy within a variety of professional services firms including; LSH, a UK regional real estate firm; CBRE's EMEA Occupier Service line ; Dentons' UKIME real estate practise; and the UKIME regional response to Environmental, Social and Governance
- Delivering profile raising and revenue generating campaigns
- New leadership on-boarding
- Key client identification and supervision of the relationship
- Re-branding of a UK businesses tone of voice copy and imagery for use across multi-channels
- Establishing and driving a group of real estate experts to enable the identification and development of themes and topics into compelling thought leadership
- Delivering best-in-class client symposiums
- Creating and managing an outsourced marketing and business development function
BSc (Hons) Communications & Society, University of Leicester
Chief Marketing Officer EMEA
I am an accomplished communications professional and leader in B2B content marketing and social selling, with over 20 years’ experience in corporate communications and product marketing. As Colliers International’s Chief Marketing Officer | EMEA, I direct strategy, marketing platforms and teams across digital, research, events, PR, comms, business development and key client engagement for the enterprise in the region, encompassing 42 national markets. I was honoured to be promoted to CMO of the Europe, Middle East & Africa region following my previous role with Colliers since 2016 as Executive Director & Head | Marketing & Communications | Asia.
As a passionate advocate of comms and change leader in enterprise marketing processes I am a regular in-house speaker across the business, hosting marketing and social selling training with business line teams and senior leadership. I’ve also enjoyed being a regular speaker at marketing and communications industry events, including the B2B Marketers Forum APAC and was Chair of the CMO Asia Summit in 2018 and 2019.
I specialise in directing content and insight-led marketing, social selling and lead generation through the content ecosystem, corporate brand strategy and development, public relations, stakeholder and internal communications, hands-on management of integrated marketing campaigns for M&A, service launches and repositioning.
Prior to working with Colliers, I established Giant Communications in 2010 for Asia, US and European clients in the real estate and design sectors, consulting to public companies, professional services firms, government and not-for-profit organisations. Before Giant, I held senior marketing roles in the architectural industry and with a major property marketing agency.