In July 2020, more than 180 employees moved into our new flexible office space in one of India’s largest corporate centres. The state-of-the art location is designed to drive productivity and collaboration, catering to the needs of both our people and our clients while proactively addressing the challenges of COVID-19. The office is centred around the notion that “we shape spaces that shape us.”
Our objective was to create an environment that promotes wellness and community, including:
- Walls that permit sunlight to reach most rooms, connecting staff to landscaped gardens and reducing indoor lighting needs
- Occupancy sensors that turn off lights when conference rooms are not in use
- Improved air quality through biophilic design, connecting people and nature
- Customizable ergonomic furniture to support the physical health of employees, including sit/stand desks
- Face recognition technology for touchless access to offices
- Cool colours and subtle lighting to support mental health.