Local Knowledge, Global Expertise
As one of the world's leading commercial real estate experts, we combine our deep global sectoral expertise with local market understanding to deliver truly exceptional client services throughout the UK and abroad. Our regions are headed up by in-market teams who will support your needs, engage and build relationships with the local communities and ensure our work reflects our industries' diverse nature.
Whether you have a question, a query, or want to speak more in depth about how we can help support your business, please contact your nearest office or contact us.
London & South East
Our Regional Leadership
Chief Executive Officer - UK and Ireland
London - West End
Tony is Chief Executive Officer, UK and Ireland.
Tony has been CEO for the UK and Ireland since 2010. He is responsible for the direction and growth of the UK business, which now employs over 900 people across 16 offices. His focus is on accelerating clients’ success locally and internationally through an enhanced level of service, whilst also retaining and recruiting some of the best talent in the commercial property sector.
Tony is a member of Colliers International’s EMEA Board and Global Senior Executive team, which sets the vision and strategy for the company.
Director | Head of the Regions
Chartered Surveyor with over 30 years experience. In that time I have worked in London, Brussels and Manchester and have been employed by Hillier Parker, Threadneedle and Colliers International. Head of North West from 2011 to 2019 and Head of Regions since 2013.
I specialise in solving large and complex property problems, as a Trusted Advisor, for public and private organisations across the Regions. I am an advocate for the Regions, the Northern Powerhouse, Devolution and Rebalancing of the Economy.
Head of Scotland
Investment Property Management
As department head, Douglas has overall responsibility for approximately 500 properties under management with a total rent roll in excess of £230million. Helpdesk for tenant/occupier use and a full property accounts team. He has developed the business management procedures required for ISO9001 accreditation used by the CCRE IPM department across the UK.
Managing Director Belfast
Jonathan is the Managing Director of the Belfast office and has over 25 years experience in the commercial property sector.
Jonathan is in charge of the Investment and Development departments within the Belfast office. He is extensively involved in the PBSA , BTR markets as well as retail occupational and investment markets with an emphasis on development and the introduction of new stakeholders into the Irish property market.
Head of Manchester Office
Dominic is a Director of the National Offices Team in Manchester, with 25 years experience in the Real Estate profession, focused on the North West region. Dominic offers a depth and breadth of commercial experience to Investors, Developers, Landlords and Occupiers with particular regard to offices and complex mixed use schemes. He has a focus on procurement of Planning, Development, Acquisition and Disposal of office, leisure and mixed use developments. Strong working relationships have been formed with a wide and varied contact base of key landowners throughout the North West which has resulted in a robust track record of delivering performance for Colliers clients in a competitive market place.
Dominic leads the Manchester Office Leasing Agency team and has an excellent track record of maximizing clients asset’s value by advising on asset management strategy, building refurbishment and occupational requirements.
Dominic was during the period from 1993 to 2004 a Partner at Manchester based Edwards & Co Chartered Surveyors. Extensive experience was gained in advising property developers, funds and occupiers on their commercial real estate portfolio.
From 2004 to 2016 significant development experience was achieved as Director at a major North West based commercial property developer and investment company. This role involved managing many key development projects and land acquisitions / disposals for mixed use developments, residential, commercial and hotel uses. The role allowed him to work closely with Local Authorities, planners and numerous professional consultants.
Head of Leeds Office
Industrial and Logistics
I have over nineteen years experience in all aspects of Agency Surveying with a particular specialism within the Industrial and Logistics field. I work with a range of institutional clients, corporate occupiers and developer/property companies providing strategic property advice, acquisition/disposal and development advice.
I have acted on behalf of both occupiers, landlords and developers on several key regional transactions including:
- Acting on behalf of Lidl, acquired 35 acres at iPort Doncaster for a 685,000 sq. ft. Regional Distribution Centre.
- Acting on behalf of Verdion on the iPort Doncaster scheme, the Yorkshire Regions most high profile and successful development, including leasehold occupier transactions to Amazon (2.1m sq. ft.), Fellowes (142,750 sq. ft.), CEVA (215,900 sq. ft.).
- Occupier acquisition advice to companies including Lidl, Reckitt Benckiser, Dixons Carphone, ASDA, Ocado, Jaguar Land Rover, Magan, Siemens, Superdrug, Selco.
- Development advice on behalf of leading developers such as Verdion, Tritax Symmetry, Peel Group, Network Space, Stoford Developments, Citrus Group and Highgrove Plc.
- Acting on behalf of Aberdeen Standard, successfully let 415,000 sq. ft. at First Point, Doncaster to Amazon.
- Acting on behalf of WP Carey, sold a former printworks complex in Leeds comprising 190,000 sq. ft. facility on a 4.88 acre site to Caddick Developments. Retained by the purchaser, the site was subsequently comprehensively reconfigured and refurbished, resulting in a letting of the whole to Leeds City Council.
- Acting on behalf of Network Space, disposed of a 60 acre logistics development site in Worksop to DHL.
- Acting on behalf of Dixons Carphone, acquired 425,000 sq. ft. at Leeds Bradford Airport Distribution Park.
- Acting on behalf of Sainsbury Plc, disposed of the 400,000 sq. ft. former Argos RDC at Wakefield Europort.
- Acting on behalf of Tritax Symmetry, acquired a 90 acre development site in the North East of England with subsequent pre-let of 1,507,000 sq ft RDC to Amazon on an institutional lease.
- Acting on behalf of Glentrool, pre-sold 50,000 sq. ft. to Cromwell Polythene.
- Acting on behalf of Wilton Developments, let 135,000 sq. ft. at Latitide 135 Wakefield to WH Malcolm and 50,000 sq. ft. at Connex 50 Leeds to FedEx.
Current Position - 2015 onwards - Director - Industrial & Logistics, Colliers International
2007 - 2014 - Head of Office & Director Industrial & Logistics North at Lambert Smith Hampton
2001 - 2007 - Senior Surveyor at King Sturge
Head of Birmingham Office
Valuation and Advisory Services
James joined Colliers in 2006 and is Head of the Birmingham Office and a Director of Valuation and Advisory Services. He began his career with Chesterton PLC in Birmingham in 1999 before moving to D&P Holt Limited in Coventry in 2001.
Head of the South West & Wales
Investment Property Management
I have in excess of 24 years of experience in Property & Asset Management on behalf of Institutional Investors, Property Companies, Developers and Individuals. I work across all property types and sectors delivering clients outstanding results.
Head Of Uxbridge Office
Investment Property Management
I was equity partner at Jansons from 1993 to 2006 at which time Jansons were acquired by Colliers International. I am a Director with the Investment Property Management team and Head of the Colliers International West London office.
Others: David Lewis & Partners - 1986-1991
Cushman & Wakefield - 1991-1993
Director & Head of Debt Advisory
As Head of Debt Advisory, Ben is responsible for advising Colliers UK and European Clients on Real Estate debt facilities that delivers enhanced returns, more efficient structures and a greater connectivity to the financial markets.
With 20 years’ experience within the Structured Finance & Real Estate Banking sector, Ben established ALC in 2013, a specialist Real Estate Debt Advisory business, the team then joined Colliers in 2018. He previously worked for Standard Chartered, National Australia Bank and RBS in various Real Estate roles.
Ben has extensive experience in the arrangement and monitoring of Real Estate credit structures across the capital stack and asset classes. This includes senior, whole and mezz loans, with facilities arranged from several million to several hundred million.
The team work with over 240 global credit funders, from banks to debt funds to opportunistic Family Offices. As a single point of contact, Ben and his team are able to reduce execution risk, improve clients IRR and Cash on Cash Yields whilst striving to deliver an outstanding client experience.