Colliers International, Birmingham were instructed to provide a valuation of the freehold investment property holdings of PxP West Midlands
- Portfolio of 16 properties.
- Total Value – circa £20m
- Colliers International, Birmingham were instructed to provide a valuation of the freehold investment property holdings of PxP West Midlands.
- PxP West Midlands is an enterprise that brings together Advantage West Midlands and Langtree.
- Colliers International were instructed by PxP West Midlands to provide annual valuations of their freehold investment property holdings for accounts purposes.
- PxP’s strategy is to improve the NAV of the portfolio on an annual basis through strong asset management and further development. The portfolio comprises 15 multi-let industrial estates throughout the West Midlands and Welsh borders along with a large 270,000 sq ft high bay industrial unit occupied by Jaguar at Castle Bromwich.
- The portfolio is currently valued at circa £20m.
- Industrial Agency
- Investment Market Place
- PxP continue to instruct Colliers International to provide annual valuation advice on this portfolio along with its development land holdings portfolio.
- PxP are pleased with the way the valuation is undertaken annually with a hands-on, inclusive service providing the client with a timely, accurate and robust valuation service along with structured and successful industrial and investment agency work.
- The work undertaken by Colliers International has enabled PxP to form a strategy to successfully asset manage and drive through the NAV of the portfolio.