Grove Park is a new leisure quarter for Dunstable comprising of 36,500 sq ft of bar / restaurant space and a new state of the art theatre which can seat between 750-1000 people.
- Grove Park is a new leisure quarter for Dunstable comprising of 36,500 sq ft of bar / restaurant space and a new state of the art theatre which can seat between 750-1000 people.
- During development stages Colliers International has provided consultancy advice on service charge regimes and lease provisions to ensure full recoverability of costs for the maintenance of the common parts.
HIGH SPEC CONTRACT
- This new development which was built in 2006 requires an intensive landscaping specification to ensure that the image and presentation of the park does not deteriorate over time.
- Colliers International hold regular tenant meetings attended by the tenants, local Council and the Leisure Centre which allows open communication and direct contact with the Council to help address local community issues. These meeting allow a co-ordination of the marketing of Grove Park by joint leafleting co-ordinated with the theatres events programme.
- Colliers International is working closely with the tenants and the local Council to address issues which affect trade and promotion of the park. Current initiatives include new signage and feature lighting to the trees in the adjacent parkland to improve the evening ambience for customers.