It’s more than just space for your office, retail or industrial requirements. It’s your business. Leasing the right space in the right location can elevate your brand, streamline your operations, attract leading talent and make a meaningful impact on your bottom line.
A lease also represents a significant commitment of time and financial resources. We partner with you to ensure your lease is not just a line item — it’s a competitive advantage. We do this by bringing together our specialized market knowledge with a deep understanding of your business strategy to achieve your goals.
The real estate market is going through a period of structural change: increase of stakeholders involved in real estate decisions, new players like coworking spaces and third-party locations...
We are here to advise tenant or owner-occupier companies on all real estate issues by helping you lease the right space in the right location, elevate your brand and streamline your operations through:
- Providing bespoke client solutions, we are advisors not brokers
- Transactional advice backed by expert market intelligence and research
- Tried and tested toolkits to ensure structure and consistency
- Assisting you in the deployment of your strategy : lease negotiations, withdrawal, renegotiation, acquisition of premises, sale, setting up turnkey operations, etc.
Our team of local, regional and multi-market Tenant Representatives act on behalf of corporate tenants to secure the best suited office, industrial or retail properties aligned to your organisational requirements.
Colliers has structured its Tenant Representation department around four types of clients who share common issues and thoughts: Key Accounts, International, Public and Enterprise Solutions.
For each of the possible scenarios, all dimensions are studied: real estate, technical and functional, legal, HR and ultimately their financial consequences. Indeed, the study of exceptional and recurring costs feeds the multi-criteria analysis and assists companies in making rational decisions. Whatever your needs we are here to help you :
- Location strategy & workforce analytics
- Value of the workplace
- Portfolio and footprint strategy
- Flexible workspace solutions
- Understand the balance between distanced open and private spaces
- Flexible workspace providers or landlords offering flexible solutions
They trust us !
DIRECTEUR(TRICE) DE DEPARTEMENT
Gautier has an exetensive experience representing users, he has worked within major consulting firms such CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield. His background has given him the opportunity to support a large number of clients in their real estate projects. This diversity allows him to address a multitude of issues, from the development of master plans to the conduct of negotiations.Gautier Gautier began his career in the B-to-B sector with Compass Group, one of the world's leading catering companies and is graduated with an MBA from ESSEC business school.