Our Strategy & Innovation department assists our clients in their needs to evolve their real estate, work models, and their expectations regarding environmental and social issues. It brings together consultants in strategy, organisation, CSR and digital, as well as researchers in R&D and monitoring.
Our experts imagine and design new real estate and work solutions, seeking to achieve a new balance of performance: economic, business, social and environmental.
Societal issues and the context of the health and economic crises have accelerated the need to transform real estate and work solutions (hybridisation, deconcentration, digitalisation, reduction of the carbon footprint, etc.).
At Colliers, we are convinced that tomorrow's business models will be more oriented towards the search for a new balance of performance in each sector. Industrial and economic performance must be combined with social and environmental performance.
As part of the search for a new balance of performance, innovation and transversality, the Strategy & Innovation Department's mission is to :
- Assist companies in defining their prospective transformation needs, designing their real estate and work models of tomorrow and ensure their implementation
- Support companies in the development and structuring of their real estate activities: strategic plan, real estate roadmap, organisation of the real estate function, digital/data management
- Develop R&D and monitoring to feed the thinking and experiment with future real estate and work solutions
We offer our clients the following services:
- Analyse and structure their real estate portfolios
- Define the scenarios of their future working modes and locations
- Organise their real estate department
- Integrate ESG criteria into their real estate arbitration
- Develop a tool to assist with location strategy
- Create and deploy a digital platform to monitor and analyse their real estate assets
Contact our expert
DIRECTEUR(TRICE) DE DEPARTEMENT
Jérémie Bonnefond has a strong experience in development of Corporate Real Estate function (Asset Management, Property Management, Facility Management) in large companies. He has operated in the occupiers industry as a consultant since 13 years with big consulting firms (Deloitte. and BearingPoint) and now since 4 years with Colliers International France. He has contributed to develop new Real Estate strategy, business model, operating model, governance and tools to a large panel of companies such as Orange, Société Générale, Engie, L'Oréal, Colas, Sanofi, La Poste, Université de Bordeaux, Université Paris Est Créteil.