A new innovative Campus with new collaborative working methods
Sanofi calls on Colliers International France to provide its employees with redesigned, warm and humane working environments that are conducive to the development of the company's culture and enable it to better meet expectations in terms of comfort, well-being at work and performance.
- Year: 2016
- Surface area: 51,000 m2
- Posts: 3,000
- Location: CSVB Campus Val de Bièvre, Gentilly
As part of a comprehensive real estate review initiated in 2009 on the optimization of its IDF facilities, Sanofi wishes to group the employees of 5 existing sites on a commercial real estate complex under construction.
This project was an opportunity to rethink the way the various entities concerned operate, in line with the need for proximity and interaction between business lines and functions.
The project was conducted with a broad and innovative vision on organizational, societal and environmental issues.
The objectives of the project
- Provide employees with workplaces that create a new dynamic in the way they work to encourage exchanges,
- Offer employees warm and humane working environments, conducive to the development of the company's culture and enabling them to better meet expectations in terms of comfort, well-being at work and performance.
What we have achieved for our client
- The framing of the project with the final positioning of the dynamic working environment.
- The design of the facilities.
- Definition and validation of macro- and micro-zoning.
- Management of development work.
- Support for change within the framework of the implementation of a dynamic environment.
- Management of the transfers of the 3,000 employees concerned.
- Creation of a spacious campus promoting transversality and collaboration.
- Improvement of the quality of life at work. Integration of technology, appropriate spaces for exchange and reception.
- Creation of specific spaces to support projects.
- Creation of a friendly campus that promotes belonging and community spirit "Sanofi".