A single site for more cross-functionality
Context and customers
With this move, the OCDE wanted to project itself into the future and provide itself with a place that would enable it to face the growth expected in the coming decade, while at the same time rethinking its working environment.
The grouping of different Departments and Programmes within the same building strengthens internal synergies and makes transversality a privileged mode of collaboration.
- Year: 2016
- Surface area: 32,000 m2
- Positions: 1,200 employees for 1,200 positions
- Location: Boulogne-Billancourt
- Mission duration: 12 months
- Type of environment: Dynamic environment
- Design project management mission
- Space planning
- Workplace consulting
- Change Management - Communication of change