Colliers International France worked closely with Guerlain to adapt this qualitative project, adapted to Guerlain's luxurious brand image and the new working methods of its employees.
- Year: 2019
- Surface area: 1,200 m2
- Location: Levallois-Perret (92)
- Project management in project management
- Follow-up of the work and design of the spaces in AMO
- Development of 2 buildings of 1,200 m2 each
- Accompaniment on the test & learn
Their needs and our objectives
With a view to bringing its two offices together in the same headquarters, the challenge for Guerlain is to test and implement new tools and working methods with employees that can be duplicated in their future headquarters.
- Transpose a new way of working into the layout: having the most open work areas possible, having redesigned and multiple spaces for exchange, encouraging collaborative work and creating a new team dynamic.
- Promote collaborative work à la carte: a luxurious coworking area occupies an entire floor in a welcoming and dynamic atmosphere.
- Promote communication: share relaxation and convivial spaces, promote horizontal and vertical dynamics between floors and between the two buildings.
- Colliers' objective: to bring our added value to a qualitative project for the luxury sector, on a tight budget.
The signature Colliers
- Colliers has been able to deploy its expertise in its various businesses (AMO, Change, Test and Learn) supported by a multidisciplinary team working together
- Bringing quality and luxury, in line with the company's image
- Translate the brand image through the layout of the spaces, in order to create a Guerlain signature
- Develop spaces that can then be duplicated on other sites, offer modular spaces
- Co-creation project involving employees in project decisions: design thinking by voting on the choice of furniture.
With its new shared spaces, Guerlain is changing the way its employees work.
- Transformation of working methods within the company, change in the working environment of employees and in their daily lives.
- A new concept that reinvents Guerlain's workspaces: promotes creativity, innovation and productivity
- Carrying out the work with a value scale between the imposed budget and a qualitative result
- Premises that reflect the brand's image, reflecting the luxury world
- Design beautiful spaces, with aesthetics and beautiful decoration: the seat reflects the brand's luxurious and upscale image.