- Years: May 2009 / December 2012
- Surface area: 20,000 m2
- Posts: 450
- Location: Ultrecht, Netherlands
Context and objectives
Danone wishes to consolidate several of its European R&D centers into a single site. To this end, he called on Colliers International to build an Innovation Centre at the Science Park in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- Support Danone in the choice of the promoter and investors, define the concept of the new site composed of offices and laboratories.
- Provide Danone with expertise in Sustainable Development and New Technologies.
- Create a unique Innovation Centre with an open and transparent architecture.
- Support Danone's ambitions in the various phases of the project, from its definition to the installation of employees.
- Creation of a unique innovation centre
- Assistance to Danone during all phases of the project, from the definition of its needs to the relocation
- A single portal representing Danone's interests with its various partners on the market and via a multidisciplinary team (trade, technology, innovation, workplace).