Making professional real estate a lever for transformation and performance for your company
In a context of profound changes in the real estate market and corporate transformation, Colliers France imagines, with and for its clients, the corporate real estate of tomorrow. Our ambition is to maximise joint value creation by bringing together the interests of companies and investors. We support our clients across the entire real estate value chain, from defining their strategy to implementing their development projects.
Whatever your real estate question, there is always an expert who knows the specific market and is aware of the latest trends and developments. You can therefore count on data-based real estate advice that helps you make the right decisions. You will benefit from forward-looking expertise that adds value to every step.
DIRECTEUR(TRICE) DE POLE
I'm the Managing Director of Colliers in Lyon, France. I work for Colliers since 2012. I'm In charge of managing a team of 20 expert in Real-Estate and Project-Management. In Charge of developping the Business for Colliers in Lyon both on the Real Estate (Tenant Representation and Real Estate Consulting) and project Management maket (PM Consultancy).
I'm also responsible to facilitate the management of all client’s needs when expanding, contracting or consolidating office spaces and buildings. This includes all aspects of :
• End to End Project Management consultancy
• Construction Management
• Programming (new or refurbishment) space planning
• Architectural concept and design
• Turnkey/Design and Build
• Integration of sustainability issues
• Move management
and also assist our customers with their Real Estate startegy, including :
- Site Searches
- Acquisitions and disposals –owned and leased
- Lease renewal and renegotiation
- Lease restructuring
Before joining Colliers, I worked for Tamarys. A company I created in France (Paris) to manage end-to-end large office projects for customers. Dedicated to assist customer in all steps of their relocation project.
Main Business activities :
• Project Management (Planning, budget, vendor selection, project charter and project plan).
• Architecture (Fit out, space planning, facility engineering and specification ),
• Building infrastructure, redundancy and Facility Management (Cabling, Computer Room, Access control, Building commissioning and acceptance, move and logistic, site closure).
• Procurement, negotiation and contract vendor’s management.
• Team (Internal and External) Coordination and management.
• Human Resources and Unions negotiations
2017 > Directeur de projet @ Colliers International
2016 > Architecte Libéral @ JCD
2004-2015 > Gérant @ METAGONE STUDIO SARL D'ARCHITECTURE
1999-2004 > Chef de Projet @ Chabanne & Partners
2012 > Enseignant BTS Techniques du Bâtiment @ Institut WESFORD / Lyon
Before joining Colliers, I worked at SOA agencement and was an independent architect for 5 years. Before that I was head of department for 10 years.
Since 2015, I’m Project Manager and Interior Designer at Colliers International France. My mission is to pilote architectural projets.
Head of Project Management Services with over 8 years of experience in the real estate and building sector, I am managing 50sqrm-30 000sqrm surface projects as General Contractor (Design and Build) or Project Manager from the requirements gathering/needs identification phase through to completion.
Before joining Colliers International, Charline was in charge of business development and customer relations at Elior Services Facility Management. She regularly responded to the themes of well-being at work, changes in new ways of working and space planning within companies.
Since 2018, Charline has been Development Director in the Lyon office at Colliers International France. She is involved in project monitoring and quality and customer relations missions.
A tailor-made offer for each of our clients
Landlords and investors
Occupiers and tenants
Each development project is unique. Your project must specifically meet your objectives and challenges, whether they are human, organizational, operational, financial or technical.
They trust us!
Support with the framework of the France Recovery Plan
- Location: Nice
- Surface area: 350,000 m2
- Population: 26,000
- Delivery date: 2024
- Services provided: programming of needs, management audit programmation, scheduling, management and coordination of the works contractor
Support in defining the facilities of its future campus
- Location: Montpellier
- Surface area: 22,500 m2
- Population: 5,000
- Delivery: 2024
- Services provided: strategic framing, programming of needs, business forecasting and analysis of uses, programming and formalisation of specifications, change management and support for social communication
Support in the global renovation of its site in Valence
- Location: Valence
- Surface area: 6,500 m2
- Workforce: 320
- Workstations: 320
- Delivery: 2021
- Services provided: strategic framing, organisation of co-design workshops, study, design and conception of work environments, assistance in the choice of furniture, definition of the architectural concept, design of spaces, equipment and signage and engineering of the works as a general contractor
Support in the deployment of its SWOW (Solvay Way Of Working) concept on the Silex 2 building
- Location: Lyon
- Surface area: 6,000 m2
- Workforce: 500
- Workstations: 235
- Delivery: 2021
- Services provided: strategic framing, business foresight and usage analysis, needs programming, organisation of co-design workshops, study, design and conception of work environments, definition of the architectural concept, assistance with the choice of furniture, change management and support for social communication, working group on life rules, sessions to raise awareness of the dynamic environment among managers and employees, post-move satisfaction survey
Support for the Carteret campus redevelopment project
- Location: Lyon
- Surface area: 19,000 m2
- Population: 1,428
- Workstations: 1,040
- Delivery: 2021
- Services provided: strategic framing, study, conception and design of the working environments, assistance with the choice of furniture, definition of the architectural concept, design of the spaces, equipment and signage, transfer engineering and execution of the works under project management
Our last news
Our last news
Achievements for our clients, events, research, press releases... don't miss our latest news!
10, cours de Verdun Rambaud
Visit our office !