Our Colliers International office in Lyon
DIRECTEUR REGION AUVERGNE RHONE ALPES
I'm the Managing Director of Colliers in Lyon, France. I work for Colliers since 2012. I'm In charge of managing a team of 20 expert in Real-Estate and Project-Management. In Charge of developping the Business for Colliers in Lyon both on the Real Estate (Tenant Representation and Real Estate Consulting) and project Management maket (PM Consultancy).
I'm also responsible to facilitate the management of all client’s needs when expanding, contracting or consolidating office spaces and buildings. This includes all aspects of :
• End to End Project Management consultancy
• Construction Management
• Programming (new or refurbishment) space planning
• Architectural concept and design
• Turnkey/Design and Build
• Integration of sustainability issues
• Move management
and also assist our customers with their Real Estate startegy, including :
- Site Searches
- Acquisitions and disposals –owned and leased
- Lease renewal and renegotiation
- Lease restructuring
Before joining Colliers, I worked for Tamarys. A company I created in France (Paris) to manage end-to-end large office projects for customers. Dedicated to assist customer in all steps of their relocation project.
Main Business activities :
• Project Management (Planning, budget, vendor selection, project charter and project plan).
• Architecture (Fit out, space planning, facility engineering and specification ),
• Building infrastructure, redundancy and Facility Management (Cabling, Computer Room, Access control, Building commissioning and acceptance, move and logistic, site closure).
• Procurement, negotiation and contract vendor’s management.
• Team (Internal and External) Coordination and management.
• Human Resources and Unions negotiations
RESPONSABLE POLE ARCHITECTURE
2016 - Today : Architecture and Design Manager at Colliers International France in Lyon / I'm in charge of managing a team of 10 experts in Architecture and Interior Design.
2013-2016 : Project Manager / Architecture and Design Manager at Tétris Design and Build in Paris, France
2008-2013 : Architect / Project Manager at Aos Studley in Paris, France
2007-2008 : Architect at Architectonia in Paris, France
2005-2006: Architect at Archivox in Paris, France
RESPONSABLE POLE CONDUITE DE PROJET
2017 > Directeur de projet @ Colliers International
2016 > Architecte Libéral @ JCD
2004-2015 > Gérant @ METAGONE STUDIO SARL D'ARCHITECTURE
1999-2004 > Chef de Projet @ Chabanne & Partners
2012 > Enseignant BTS Techniques du Bâtiment @ Institut WESFORD / Lyon
RESPONSABLE POLE DESIGN and BUILD
Before joining Colliers, I worked at SOA agencement and was an independent architect for 5 years. Before that I was head of department for 10 years.
Since 2015, I’m Project Manager and Interior Designer at Colliers International France. My mission is to pilote architectural projets.
RESPONSABLE POLE TRAVAUX
Project manager with over 3 years of experience in the real estate and building sector, I am managing 50sqrm-10 000sqrm surface projects as general contractor (Design and Build) from the requirements gathering/needs identification phase through to completion.
Before joining Colliers International, Charline was in charge of business development and customer relations at Elior Services Facility Management. She regularly responded to the themes of well-being at work, changes in new ways of working and space planning within companies.
Since 2018, Charline has been Development Director in the Lyon office at Colliers International France. She is involved in project monitoring and quality and customer relations missions.