HEAD OF AGENCY BUREAUX IDF
With about 20 years of experiments in commercialization, Nelson developed an expertise in operations assemblage and commercial strategy. He lead the Agency team of Colliers International France today.
He started his career at Bourdais in 1999, as Account Officer, before working at CBRE in 2004 as Consulting Supermarkets offices then Senior Advisor from 2011 to the end of 2017. Nelson particularly participated in the biggest deals in North and East of Paris. He became a recognized expert on these sectors market.
- Mondial Assistance : 20 000 m² head office installation - Saint-Ouen
- Région Ile-de-France : 52 000 m² - Saint-Ouen
- CPAM 94 : Sale before completion transactions (VEFA) - 16 000 m² - Créteil
- Valeo : Turnkey of 20 000 m² - Créteil
- NRIA : BEFA - 10 000 m² - Paris 12
- Wolters Kluwer : 11 000 m² - Colisée 4 - Paris 17
- Natixis : 15 000 m² - Paris 13
"Anticipate the evolution of the property market and identify opportunities… because a property plan does not come down to a question of m ², I take extra care to understand strategies and objectives of each parts."