DIRECTEUR(TRICE) DE DEPARTEMENT
Ludovic Tallon joined Colliers International France at the end of 2017 as Design Director and brings his creative expertise and global design vision to the projects division. He supervises and strengthens the Architects and Designers teams’ creative strength, and develops the overall design approach as well as the project uses and image values’ coherence.
With a DSAA diploma in creation/conception in space design, 10 years of varied experience in architecture, landscape, urban planning and graphic design, and having worked for 5 years at Saguez Workstyle, Ludovic has developed a vision that embrace users, investors, co-workers or restorers projects.
- DAVIDSON: Creative direction of work environments and employee living spaces in Boulogne of 3,400 m2 - 2018
- COVIVIO / COWORKING SPACES WELLIO: Creation & realization of two proworking sites; The Line of 3 500 m² and Art&Co of 5 000m². Multi-site, living spaces, events & work, multi-offer on 5,000 m² - 2018
- BPIFRANCE HAUSSMANN & DROUT (headquarters): Design direction, design & realization. Innovation hub, management club, start-up space and workspaces - 22,000 m² - 2016
- METROPOLITAN 17: Global restructuring, community-center, 3 restaurant concepts with 23,000 m² - 2016
- BLUE OFFICE - NEXITY: Design direction, programming, space planning and furniture of 10 000m² - 2015
“Between the intuitive, the sensible, the sensitive, every project starts with a meeting.
A place, a personality, a story, a feeling or a mood. . . Starting from these first emotions and a strong idea, the history of the project can emerge between the need to serve each future user, constantly thinking useful design; and the tenacious will to invent the ''Genius Loci'', the spirit of the place, to make a place that deeply marks the spirit, mood and curiosity of visitors.”
A quote that I love: “Curiosity is a living thing, not something that can be written but is transmitted in life and experience. I am more curious about life than architecture or design. Curiosity invents relationships between things, relationships that exist and relationships that do not exist." by Ettore Sottsass
As head of the Scope team, Pierre manages project monitoring activities across the board with the Transaction division at Colliers International France. He accompanies his clients on the organization, planning and budget.
Pierre joined Colliers International France in 1993 as an Architect, then Project Manager, and Head of Architects. He has worked for a wide range of clients such as start-ups, lawyers, industry, banks, etc. He holds a DESA Architect degree.