HEAD OF STRATEGY et ORGANIZATION
Jérémie Bonnefond has a strong experience in development of Corporate Real Estate function (Asset Management, Property Management, Facility Management) in large companies. He has operated in the occupiers industry as a consultant since 13 years with big consulting firms (Deloitte. and BearingPoint) and now since 4 years with Colliers International France. He has contributed to develop new Real Estate strategy, business model, operating model, governance and tools to a large panel of companies such as Orange, Société Générale, Engie, L'Oréal, Colas, Sanofi, La Poste, Université de Bordeaux, Université Paris Est Créteil.
- Real Estate master plan (office asset, industrial asset, residential asset)
- Real Estate business model and structuring of real estate activity
- Globalization of corporate real estate function and implementing assistance
- Outsourcing model and rad map (Asset Management, Property Management, Facility Management) and implementing assistance
- Real Estate operating model and implementing assistance
- Real Estate IT tools development including Real Estate management system
Graduated from the University of Lyon (France) with a Master's degree in Management and Business Administration
" Real Estate function can have a strategic position within corporations as Real Estate is a fantastic support to create value, increase HR attractiveness and accelerate business activities". " Having the best strategic plan is good but it's not enough. It requires skilled people and adapted organizational model to be implemented successfully "