Guillaume joined Colliers International France in June 2017, and previously worked at SOGETEX and JLL in the Industrial and Logistics department. He has extensive experience in the North/North-East sector of the Ile de France and its first suburb.
- Establishment of Newrest on an independent warehouse of approximately 7,500 m² in the town of Compans (77) occupied by Sinequanone. Site allowing in particular the supply of meal trays to Roissy CDG Airport. Concomitantly, the Sinequanone company relocated to a warehouse of approximately 2,800 m² in Compans (77).
- Sale of the ex Dexxon Data Media warehouse on Goussainville (95) to Orienco for its new factory as part of a family and patrimonial structure created for this purpose.
- Establishment of Segetex on 10,000 m² in Goussainville (95) as part of the consolidation of its storage sites.
- Sale of a 20,000 m² logistics platform to Sun City in Paris Nord 2. Optimization of their storage on a single site with a heritage aspect for this family structure.
- Relocation of Sonia Rykiel's storage warehouse to a 5,000 m² area in Paris.
- Establishment of the company Agatha sur Aubervilliers (93) at Icade Emgp as part of its move. Icpe issues related to the surface treatment of jewellery.
1998 - 1999 Master Degree in Commercial Real Estate at Paris I University - Panthéon/Sorbonne
1994 - 1997 Higher School of Real Estate Professions (E.S.P.I)
"Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, and it cannot be taken away. Bought with common sense, paid for in full, and rightly managed, it is the safest investment in the world" Franklin D.Roosevelt