DIRECTEUR(TRICE) DE DEPARTEMENT
Gautier has an exetensive experience representing users, he has worked within major consulting firms such CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield. His background has given him the opportunity to support a large number of clients in their real estate projects. This diversity allows him to address a multitude of issues, from the development of master plans to the conduct of negotiations.Gautier Gautier began his career in the B-to-B sector with Compass Group, one of the world's leading catering companies and is graduated with an MBA from ESSEC business school.
- COMGEST – Renegotiation – 5 000m² - Paris QCA
- ASN - Move - 15 000m² - South Paris Region
- Michael Page – exit negotiation and relocation – 5 000m² - Neuilly-sur-Seine
- EURONEXT – exit negotiation and relocation – 10 000m² - Paris Centre
- ACCENTURE – Stay vs. Go – 3 500m² - Nantes
- ACCENTURE – Renegotiation – 11 000m² - Paris
- ELIOR – Grouping of 8 sites – 20 000m² - La Défense
- SMILE – Relocation– 4 000m² - Asnières
- NEOPOST – Relocation– 6 000m² - Bagneux
"Since each company has its own specificities and operations, I make all my skills available and capitalize on my past experiences in order to offer personalized advice to meet the objectives and needs of our user customers."