For a company with a large real estate asset base, whether it is an owner or a tenant, it is often difficult to have a clear and exhaustive vision of its portfolio and its potential. How then, can you orient your investment and geographical strategy for improving its performance and in a sustainable way?
To do this, Colliers has developed a tailor-made solution which, based on a Geographic Information System, cross-references and analyses your business challenges with real estate, economic, human and environmental (energy and carbon) criteria. Our Boost solution helps you make the best decisions at the right time by evaluating the performance and potential of your assets and by providing information on the trade-offs to be made, in line with your corporate strategy.
A holistic approach for a tailor-made transformation
Whatever the nature of your portfolio (offices, warehouses, logistics, business premises, shops, mixed-use developments), Colliers' experts can assist you in :
- Definition of the performance criteria of existing sites: Discussions with the various functions to identify the performance indicators of the sites (business, real estate, technical, HR, energy and carbon, etc.).
- Design of the predictive model based on a Geographic Information System: Collection of data and development of a dynamic map combining personalised data collected in relation to your strategic issues (territorial data, catchment areas, employment areas, competitors, urban pressure, etc.).
- Site visits, diagnostics and scoring: Inventory of premises and evaluation of performance levels on the basis of previously defined criteria.
- Identification of the relevant geographical locations: Areas with potential, arbitration and recommendation of optimisation scenarios (areas to be conquered, developed, abandoned, etc.).
- Definition of the location strategy and real estate roadmap: Recommendations for location strategy, relocation and new location scenarios, implementation of the selected scenario and development of the roadmap (programming of real estate operations, energy renovation plan, CAPEX, disposals, renegotiations, financing, monitoring tools, etc.).
What are the benefits for your real estate strategy?
- A sustainable real estate portfolio that meets the business, HR, real estate, energy and carbon challenges
- A clear roadmap shared with all the company's stakeholders
- Financial optimisation with Capex budgets and self-financing models (disposals or Sale & Lease-back)
What are the advantages of this approach?
- A tailor-made solution, calibrated and adapted to your issues and criteria (business, HR, energy and carbon)
- A cross-cutting and sustainable approach
- An innovative, strategic and multi-criteria decision support tool that facilitates arbitration
- A team of experts made of consultants, geomaticians, building engineers and GIS partners
The One Colas project
Contact us to discover our Boost solution
DIRECTEUR(TRICE) DE DEPARTEMENT
Jérémie Bonnefond has a strong experience in development of Corporate Real Estate function (Asset Management, Property Management, Facility Management) in large companies. He has operated in the occupiers industry as a consultant since 13 years with big consulting firms (Deloitte. and BearingPoint) and now since 4 years with Colliers International France. He has contributed to develop new Real Estate strategy, business model, operating model, governance and tools to a large panel of companies such as Orange, Société Générale, Engie, L'Oréal, Colas, Sanofi, La Poste, Université de Bordeaux, Université Paris Est Créteil.