Carlos joined Colliers International Spain in February 2018, after spending four months at Irea, as a Corporate Finance analyst.
1. Advisory to Blackstone in the acquisition of Banco Popular’s NPLs and REO’s portfolio.
2. Advisory to International Fund in the acquisition of Bankia NPLs portfolio.
3. Advisory to National Client in the sale of an urban land located in Malaga.
- Degree in Bussines Administration at Cunef University (Madrid, Spain).
- CIIA (Certified International Investment Analyst) (Madrid, Spain).
- CEFA (Certified European Financial Analyst) (Madrid Spain).
Memberships & Involvements
Carlos is a member of the IEAF ( Spanish Institute of Financial Analysts) from 2017.