The 16th Colliers International annual overview covers commercial real estate market trends and forecasts as well as the latest statistics and insights for all three Baltic States.
- The Baltic economy maintained its growth last year and the positive tendency continues in 2019.
- All markets are still developing in 2019 and we expect to see ca 900,000 sqm of new supply of commercial space in the years to follow in all three Baltic capital cities.
- The Baltic office market has continued to demonstrate consistent activity, resulting in high development activity and buoyant demand.
- E-commerce continues to grow but its market share of total retail is still relatively low due to lack of proper supply chains.
- Total volume of investment in commercial real estate in the Baltics exceeded 1 bn EUR, increasing by 19% higher than a year before.
- Baltic investors were the most active in the market, responsible for 65% of total volume in the Baltic States, followed by international and Nordic investors, accounting for 19% and 13% of total volume respectively.