The world of Colliers
- Annual revenue $4.3B
- Countries we operate in 62
- Assets under management $77B
- Lease/sale transactions 53,000
- Square feet managed 2B
- Professionals 17,000
Number of countries includes affiliates.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 62 countries, our 17,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert real estate and investment advice to clients.
For more than 27 years, our experienced leadership with significant inside ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of 20% for shareholders. With annual revenues of $4.3 billion and $77 billion of assets under management, Colliers maximizes the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
Looking to connect with an expert?
We are experts
Maximize the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people.
We empower our people to...
Be enterprising to exceed expectations
Collaborate to drive exceptional results
Invest in relationships to deliver enduring value
Be experts to lead our industry into the future
Do what's right for our clients, people and communities
Our Enterprise ’25 Strategy
We are at the forefront of the real estate industry, leading the way and backed by a proven record of success. We are building for our future – and yours.
We continue to set bold targets and build our business at a competitive pace. Across our global business, we plan to more than double our profitability, with at least 65% of adjusted EBITDA coming from recurring revenue by the end of 2025, by augmenting our internal growth with smart acquisitions that build scale, expertise, and expand our service lines.
We take pride in doing what’s right and operating in ways that benefit the business, our people, our clients, our communities, and the environment. We have an opportunity and responsibility to build better for our collective future.
- Environmental: We deliver lasting value for clients through comprehensive sustainability and advisory services. We create healthy workplaces for our people and take steps to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Social: We foster inclusive and supportive workplaces, support the development and growth of our people, and give back to the communities in which we operate.
- Governance: We operate with honesty and integrity at every level. We adopt and adhere to corporate governance practices that meet or exceed industry standards.