Efficiently managing your property’s finances can be a full-time endeavor, requiring expert understanding of accounting best practices to achieve significant savings. Our accounting and financial reporting services professionals deliver precise financial tracking, cash flow control and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) compliance to maximize your property’s performance.
Accounting and financial services include:
- Accounts receivable and payable. In line with internal controls and processes, our accounting specialists post payments and clear charges to ensure steady cash flow while monitoring income. Our accountants provide continual internal auditing including a complete inventory of leases, evaluation of amortization schedules and tax audits and expense reconciliations.
- Common area maintenance (CAM) reconciliations. Property managers work with accounting specialists to develop CAM, operating expense and property tax reconciliations on an annual basis. We will help you notify tenants of changes to recurring charges, answer questions and resolve disputes while maintaining positive relationships with tenants.
- Budget and Analysis. We can provide annual budgets and variance analyses, as well as a multitude of detailed financial statements, including cash flow, balance sheet, income, expenses, receivables and general ledger. Our financial services also include cash management, rent collection and administration of all payments
Achieving a property’s maximum value per square foot requires attention to detail, an understanding of the nuances of property management and an ability to manage capital projects that increase property value.
Our team of real estate management professionals understands that no management detail is too small to impact value. We leverage our experience and knowledge to efficiently identify and manage projects that achieve the goals for your property. From coordinating contracts to landscaping projects to lobby enhancements and building alterations, our experts offer forward-thinking solutions that position your property in the best light with minimal stress, time and effort required of you.
Every property is unique, requiring individualized attention from experts who can create a customized plan to maximize its efficiency and lifespan. Our team of engineers offer a broad range of disciplines, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire/life safety systems and appearance, ensuring that your building receives the highest quality attention and care.
Our relationship with your property begins with an assessment of the building’s key performance indicators (KPIs). In this process, our team leverages the Colliers Service Center and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) records program to assess various metrics. We work with you to determine vital performance areas, establishing internal quality thresholds and identifying and correcting deficiencies before they cause problems.
Increasing your asset’s property value requires quality operations services from experts with a nuanced understanding of your building’s systems and infrastructure. Our team of property operations experts work to ensure the safety, comfort and satisfaction of your tenants, providing a customized strategy designed to maximize return on investment and align with your objectives.
Our property operations services include:
- Budgeting. Each year, our team develops a new repair and maintenance schedule for all building systems based on equipment needs and industry best practices.
- Sustainability. Our team of LEED® Accredited Professionals ensure that your building operates at peak efficiency, benchmarking performance against a national portfolio of properties.
- Colliers Service Center. The Colliers Service Center is staffed 24 hours a day to register tenant service requests and offer preventative maintenance scheduling and strategies. This service is accessible to tenants via phone, email or the internet, contributing to long-term tenant satisfaction.
- Inspection audits. We perform scheduled and random inspections to verify that maintenance and repair work is being performed correctly and exceeds service level agreements.