Frederik Nørr Møllebjerg
Director, Capital Markets
Frederik offers general strategic advice as well as transaction advisory services in connection with acquisitions and divestments of high-volume real estate assets and real estate-related companies.
- Advisor to AXA IM Alts in the acquisition of Nobelholmen from AP Pension (2022)
- Advisor to Copenhagen Hospitality College in connection with entering into a development agreement with PensionDanmark (2021)
- Advisor to FB Gruppen in the sale of Teglbakken and Birken to Orange Capital Partners (2021)
- Advisor to KanAm in the acquisition of 50% of Svanemølleholm from AP Pension (2021)
- Advisor to KKR in the acquisition of a residential portfolio with 309 units from a confidential seller (2021)
- Advisor to Thylander in the sale of Nygårdsvej 27 to Europa Capital (2021)
- Advisor to AXA IM Alts in the acquisition of Frimærket and Den Grønne Fatning from ELF Development (2021)
- Advisor to Patrizia in the sale of a residential portfolio with 99 units to M2 Asset Management (2021)
- Advisor to Aberdeen Standard Investments in the sale of The Square to AM Alpha (2021)
- Advisor to NREP and Reitan Ejendomsudvikling in the sale of Vogterhus to Aberdeen Standard Investments (2020)
- Advisor to ATP, PFA and PensionDanmark in the sale of Portland Towers to Hines (2020)
- Advisor to the seller of Accura’s future domicile to Velliv and Industriens Pension (2020)
- Advisor to Genesta in the sale of KB32 to Klövern (2019)
- Advisor to Deloitte Fonden in the sale of Deloitte Huset to KLP (2019)
2016 – MSc in Economics and Business Administration (Finance and Accounting), Copenhagen Business School
2013 – BSc in Economics and Business Administration, Copenhagen Business School
Executive Director & Partner | MRICS
Peter is Executive Director and heads Colliers’ Danish Investment & Capital Markets teams. Peter provides strategic property consultancy services and facilitates the sale of commercial and investment properties, including hotels and shopping centres, as well as property portfolios and companies.
Jeppe’s primary tasks are project management and advisory services in relation to large Capital Markets transactions with Danish and international institutional investors, investment funds and pension funds. In addition, Jeppe works selectively with M&A transactions involving property companies, contractors, development companies and other trade-specific companies.
Director, Capital Markets
Kristian's primary areas of expertise are mediation of commercial and investment properties as well as property-related advisory services and strategic planning.