Move in. And get going.
After you’ve signed a lease or sales and purchase agreement (SPA), that’s when the work really starts: office design, space expansion, data cabling, media technology, security systems, furniture, kitchen appliances, signage and relocation activities, just to name a few. All of these follow-up tasks require a high degree of coordination. Deadline, quality and budget control and fulfilling contractual obligations are at the top of the list.
Our expert team of real estate project management advisors is there to effectively handle vital project organization and project planning activities for office and retail properties. Projects that our clients only have to deal with every five to ten years are day-to-day business for us. Our professional real estate project management services seamlessly and efficiently generate cost-effective added value, especially when we have the opportunity to accompany a client from initial consultation and needs analysis through the search process to finding a new property.
- Planning reliability, cost assurance and meeting deadlines
- Real estate project planning and organization
- Tenant representation from the fitout phase to handover
- Construction supervision and quality assurance
- Deadline and budget monitoring
- Procurement support (e.g. invitations to bids for technical fitout, general fitout, facility services, project-related services)
- Strategic relocation management