Our multi-disciplinary team of regional and global professionals are diverse, agile and dedicated to delivering solutions for a group or all ongoing projects.
With expertise in architecture, engineering, construction, facilities planning, building commissioning, operations and financial management, we work as an extension of your team and advocate on your behalf.
Local team becomes immersed in clients’ culture, strategy and nuances:
- Facilitate alignment of project goals from local to global
- True project leadership of the assignment, as advocates for our clients, not simply facilitating and reporting processes
Following client process:
- Implementing standard forms & templates
- Leveraging technology solutions
- Utilizing KPI’s & SLA’s
Through our globally integrated team, we manage your time, control cost, align expectations, ensure quality and mitigate risk.
Leading and co-ordinating a building project throughout its life cycle:
- Delivering quality, accountability, risk mitigation and budget performance outcomes for the project
- Structured and consistent approach to project implementation utilising proven delivery playbooks
- Proven methodology to ensure seamless integration between workplace strategy, transaction delivery and project
Head of Occupier Services | Germany
Well respected within the industry, Eva is a Managing Director with over 20 years of global experience within Real Estate. Eva has a wealth of knowledge having advised clients from a transaction, consulting, architectural and civil engineer perspective.
As Managing Director of Occupier Services in Germany, Eva drives strategy, client service delivery and supports the growth of Colliers’ occupier business.
Eva leads with her team integrated service delivery for all occupier clients specialising in corporate real estate services, portfolio strategy, transaction management, brokerage, lease administration, project management, workplace services, and facilities management outsourcing advisory across Germany.
Prior to joining Colliers, Eva worked for CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield, where she has held a leadership role within their Global Occupier business in Germany, as Head of Transaction Management. She has gained extensive global experience advising clients over the last 25+ years. She supported corporations on their global real estate organization and strategy over the last 10 years, having worked across EMEA, North America and Asia Pacific.
Eva currently serves as a mentee for students of the Technical University of Munich and is a member of CoreNet.
She has lived and worked internationally and has a deep understanding of the cultural and regional challenges within a global organisation.