BBA (Hons), MIM
Sven joined Colliers in March of 2022 as Investment Consultant for the Residential Capital Market in Berlin. Herein his focus lies on providing transactions advisory for residential assets, -portfolios and/or -developments in the greater Berlin market.
Previously Sven worked for the Catella Real Estate AG in Munich, where he gained expertise in fund-, transaction- and asset management in the office, logistics and residential segments across Europe. In this role Sven Bertling contributed to and completed transactions in excess of 300 million €.
He graduated with a Master in Global Business and Society from the Yale School of Management (New Haven, USA) in May 2020, after completing a Master in Management at IE Business School (Madrid, Spain) in July of 2019.
- Pestalozzi Str. 5-8, Berlin, to Catella Residential Investment Management
- Acquisition of a residential development ("Project Garde") with 6.200 m² rental area in Ballerup, Denmark for Catella Real Estate AG
- Disposition of Leopoldstr. 7, Munich, for Catella Real Estate AG
- Master in Global Business and Society - Yale School of Management, New Haven, USA (2020)
- Master in Management - IE Business School, Madrid, Spain (2019)
- BBA in International Hotel Management - Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, Bluche, Switzerland (2015)