Senior Director | Teamleader Valuation
Robert Becker is working as Director of the division Valuation & Transaction Advisory in Munich. In his role he is responsible for the operating business as e.g. monitoring, distribution of tasks as well as carrying out own valuation reports (including portfolios and individual properties; e.g. retail/office/logistics/industrial/healthcare/site areas) for internal decision-, finance-, accounting- and transaction purposes. His remit includes both internal and external coordination of review mandates as well as quality management, to ensure the high quality of our reviews and reports. Robert could always build to his clients many years of customer-relations and contribute his excellent knowledge of the German, in particular Munich real estate market to provide, inter alia, aforementioned clients with high quality valuation reports. Robert is within the department, primarily responsible to ensure the quality of the reports/reviews as well as the continuous development and training of younger consultants (Junior - Senior).
• More than 10 years of experience in valuations of commercial and residential real estate
• Certified appraisers HypZert (F) since 2013
• Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors since 2015
• Dipl. Betriebswirt (FH) / Immobilienwirtschaft
• CIS HypZert (F)
• Chartered Surveyors (RICS)