During his Real Estate Engineering and Real Estate Economics studies at University of Stuttgart, Philipp started his career at Savills in Stuttgart where he has worked as a working student for almost 2 years. During his studies he spent one semester studying at the University College in London focussing on International Real Estate Management and Economics. In 2016 he continued working for Savills in Stuttgart on a full-time base as an Investment-Consultant throughout all asset classes. During this period, he also continued his M.Sc. in Real Estate Engineering and Real Estate Economics at the University of Stuttgart which he will conclude in early 2020. In 2019 Philipp joined the Capital Markets Team of Colliers Stuttgart and is also acting as the first point of contact regarding Residential Markets in the Stuttgart region.
Transaction advice for regional and international clients in the purchase and sale of real estate in the medium to large-volume sector-focus on commercial real estate in Stuttgart, as well as Baden-Württemberg and B-cities in Bavaria such as:
- Sale of W11 Siemens, Stuttgart (Office, € 53 m., 38.000 m², Core+)
- Sale of Zentro, Rothenburg (Mixed-Use, € 22 m., 12.000 m², Core+)
- Sale of Virnsberger Str. 2, Nuremberg (Retail, € 12 m., 10.000 m², Core+)
- Sale of Hirschstraße 22, Stuttgart (Office, € 10 m., 2.000 m², Core)
- Sale of Theo32, Stuttgart(Office, € 8 m., 2.000 m², Value-Add)
- Sale of Königstraße 54A, Stuttgart (High-Street, € 14 m., 750m², Core)
- Sale of Puma HQ, Herzogenaurach (Office, € 9 m., 3.000 m², Core+)
Development and use of detailed DCF models based on Microsoft Excel for internal and external clients to create and implement complex business plans for real estate transactions
2016 – 2020 University of Stuttgart
Degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Real Estate Engineering and Real Estate Economics
2016 UCL - University College London
Semester Abroad: International Real Estate Management and Economics
2012 – 2015 University of Stuttgart
Degree: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Real Estate Engineering and Real Estate Economics
Memberships & Involvements
Architekten- und Ingenieurverein Stuttgart e.V.
Accumulata Real Estate, Real I.S., Deka, Quantum, Weisenburger, Patrizia, Berenberg, Alstria
Regional Manager | Stuttgart
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS AND PROJECTS
Represented Willi Betz AG in the sale of two logistics real estate portfolios (180 million €) to Industrial Securities and Natixis Capital Partners.
Represented Württembergischen Lebensversicherung AG in the sale of two office real estate portfolios (some 500 million €) to Babcock & Brown and GE Capital Real Estate.
Represented Salamander AG in the sale of a retail portfolio (some 130 million €) to an international investor.
Represented Telekom AG in the sale of numerous existing properties as sale and leaseback transactions (approx. 20 properties for a total of 600 million €) to domestic and international investors.
Represented WestInvest/ DEKA in the sale of an office real estate portfolio (approx. 505 million €) to IVG AG.
Represented iii-Fonds in the sale of a downtown office building (approx. 67 million €) to Hines GmbH.
Represented HIH Warburg in the sale of the innercity "CityPlaza" (approx. 85 million €). Represented Zech Group (DFH) in the sale of the innercity "Kronprinzbau" (approx. 55 million €). Represented ARCHON / Goldman Sachs in the sale of the innercity "Zeppelin Carré" (approx. 165 million €)
Represented South Korean Investor SAMSUNG in the sale of an office building in Germany - Stuttgart (approx. € 250 million) to Fund from Italy Antirion.
After completing his business studies at European Business School (EBS), Marc started his career at a Stuttgart based Real Estate Developer (Bülow AG) where he has worked for 5 years. During this period, he also completed his MBA in International Real Estate Management at Biberach University / London South Bank University. From there, he moved on to Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) where he was part of the Investment Team for about3 years. In 2018 Marc joined the Capital Markets Team of Colliers Stuttgart .
2019 - today Colliers International Deutschland GmbH - Associate Director | Capital Markets
2018 - 2019 Colliers International Deutschland GmbH - Senior Consultant | Office Letting
2016 - 2017 Colliers International Stuttgart GmbH - Consultant | Office Letting
Julius Schuster has been responsible for the letting and sale of commercial real estate at Colliers International for more than 5 years.
After successfully completing his Bachelor of Arts in Economics & Real Estate Management he started his professional carear. He started working at Colliers International in Stuttgart in 2016.
• office real estate portfolio (€505 million) on behalf WestInvest/ Deka to IVG AG
• real estate portfolio on behalf of Württembergischen Lebensversicherung AG to GE Capital Real Estate (€ 400 million)
• retail portfolio (€ 60 million) on behalf of Sparkassenversicherung to an international investor
• city center project development, Königstraße 5, on behalf of PHOENIX Real Estate Development GmbH to WestInvest/ Deka
• city center office retail building on Königstraße 19 a on behalf of a private investors to an Irish investor in the form of a share deal
• city district development in Freiburg ((€ 60 million) on behalf of Westbau Freiburg GmbH/ Firma Unmüssig to Fondshaus Hamburg.
• city center shopping center development (Wilhelm-Galerie) in Ludwigsburg on behalf of Hochtief Projektentwicklung GmbH to Hannover Leasing
• office building Beratung (Stuttgart Stock Exchange) on behalf of Sparkassen-versicherung to a DFH closed property fund
• city center shopping center development (DAS ES!) on behalf of Kreissparkasse Esslingen to SEB