Senior Director | Office Letting
Markus Steitz entered the property sector in 1994 whilst training to be a residential and business property clerk.
Alongside his further work as an estate agent he completed a business management course specialising in the property sector, graduating as Dipl.-Betriebswirt (BA) in 1999.
Following his education, in 2001 he joined Jones Lang LaSalle GmbH, where he became authorised signatory/Principal Consultant.
There he was primarily responsible for acquiring and looking after key accounts, as well as dealing with sole agency agreements, and conducting market, location and competition analyses. Owners and prospective major tenants are happy to trust in his advice and expertise.
In 2010 he joined Colliers International Frankfurt GmbH in Frankfurt as Director. His duties include marketing commercial properties, follow-up and project lettings in excess of 2,000 m² office space, drawing up market, location and competition analyses, advising owners/tenants and prospective major tenants, developing marketing strategies and marketing
campaigns, conducting tenancy agreement negotiations, and taking care of exclusive agency agreements.
His successes include procuring numerous tenancy agreements for space totalling far in excess of 100,000m².
· Marketing commercial property
· Follow-up and project lettings in excess of 2,000 m² office space
· Drawing up market, location and competition analyses
· Advising owners/tenants and prospective major tenants
· Developing marketing strategies and marketing campaigns
· Tenancy agreement negotiations
· Taking care of exclusive agency agreements
Customers in Frankfurt