View More View More
Professional SummaryManuel Aller is a consultant for commercial real estate investments on the Munich market. He started working at Colliers International in Munich in 2012. At the start he worked as an analyst for large-scale transactions (> €50 m). Furthermore he was responsible for in-house projects such as the development and implemenation of a cashflow-based investment analysis tool.
- Graduated from the university of Regensburg (International Real Estate Business School) with a masters degree in real estate with a grade point average being in the top 10 percent.
- Work experience at Eurohypo/Commerzbank in Shangahi
- 4 years of work experience in real estate investments and real estate financing
- Very good knowledge of investment and letting markets in Munich
- Substaintial knowledge in cash flow analysis and investment calculations
- Very good English and Spanish language skills
Bachelor of Arts in Real Estate (Cooperative State University, Stuttgart)
Master of Science in Real Estate (University of Regensburg)
ClientsHines, Invesco, Benson Elliot
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.