After completion of her vocational education to become a real estate agent (Kauffrau der Grundstücks- und Wohnungswirtschaft) mid 2000, Kathrin Bogner gained approx. two years of working experience at a real estate company in Munich, before she went to San Diego to improve her language skills for three months. Subsequently she worked as a real estate agent until the beginning of 2004 and was thereafter at Schörghuber Unternehmensgruppe representing owners in commercial real estate leasing for three years. In addition to numerous seminars she began extra occupational studies to become a real estate economist (Immobilien-ökonomin EBS/IREBS) in 2006 and completed her studies successfully in October 2007.
In April 2007 she started working for Colliers in the office leasing division for space from 2,000 m².
Top tenant rep clients since 2012:
- EQS ca. 2,300 sqm, new building project in inner city
- Alvarez & Marshall ca. 1,200 sqm at Lehel Carre
- Waldorf & Frommer RA, ca. 1,100 sqm at ADAC landmark building
- Antisense ca. 1,000 sqm at Leo in Parkstadt Schwabing
- Annova ca. 1,050 sqm at IDG building in Parkstadt Schwabing
- Invesco ca. 1,750 sqm at Hofstadt
- Platinion (subsidiary of Boston) ca. 1,500 sqm at Skygarden in Arnulfpark
- SMEG ca. 700 sqm at metris in Arnulfpark
Landlord representation and property Consulting:
- Successful full letting of metris in Arnulfpark with 31,289 sqm of office space
- New building project NOVA with 7,700 sqm of office space and 8,300 of retail/gastro space as well as 1,400 sqm of space for doctor offices
Real estate economist (IREBS)
EQS, Alvarez ＆ Marshall, Woldorf ＆ Frommer, Antisense, Invesco, Platinion, SMEG