National Director SPS
Master degree in Real Estate & Housing, with Design & Construction Management focus, bachelor in architecture. Interest in development of corporate projects at different scales. Experience managing different corporate projects of different specifications, meters and clients.
In the different projects managed, such as Microsoft, Stanley Black & Decker, HBO, revieve high results on the satisfaction survey. Savings of project budget around 5% and delivery of some projects two weeks before the scheduled day.
- Master of Science in Real Estate and Housing (MSc). Graduate degree awarded by Delft University of Technology in Delft, the Netherlands.
- Architecture major (B. Arch). Bachelor academic degree awarded by Universidad de los Andes in Bogota D.C., Colombia.
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Program. Awarded by RedVector, Leaders in Online Education & Training.
- Colombian High School Diploma received from Colegio San Jorge de Inglaterra, Saint George’s School in Bogota D.C., Colombia.
Memberships & Involvements
- Professional Registration from CONSEJO PROFESIONAL NACIONAL DE ARQUITECTURA Y SUS PROFESIONES AUXILIARES COLOMBIA, (Colombian Architectural Society).