Consultor Senior Inversión
Juliana joined the team of Colliers International Colombia in February 2011 and since then she has been working in the office tenant and landlord representation market in Bogotá as a Broker. Additionally she has developed office market studies; has structured different open bid processes for disposition and Sale & Leaseback of office spaces; and has participated in a consultancyto conceptualize a new office business complex project of 70,000 rentable square meters in Bogotá.
Currently she is specialized in tenant representation service advising national a multinational companies that are opening their operation in Colombia or relocating its offices.
- Relocation process for: EY( 6,800 sqm); Oracle (6,500 sqm); Maersk (636 sqm); Booking.com (624 sqm); Coca –Cola Femsa (2.500 sqm); AIG (396 sqm); Hasbro (500 sqm); La Alquería (1,000 sqm); Microsoft (3,500 sqm); Siemens among others.
- Call Center representation experience: Oracle, Contact Point 360, AIG, Ventas y Servicios.
- Retail representation experience: QBE Seguros, Louis Vuitton
- Lease renegotiation processes: Quintiles, Michelin, Solidaria.
- Open Bid Processes: to sell a 533 sqm office where the property value was maximized by 17%; for a Sale & Leaseback of an office building of 6,100 sqm, maximizing the property value by 5%; for a Sale& Leaseback of a 614 sqm office where the property value was maximized by 4% with a lease rental price below market rates.
- Consultancy to conceptualize an office business complex project of 70,000 rentable square meters, and sale of 60% of 2nd Tower at that complex (15,000 sqm) to an investment fund, and sale of 100% of 3rd tower (18,800 sqm).
- Disposition of office spaces and projects in buildings such as: Centro Empresarial Colpatria (15,000 sqm); Yacare (6,300 sqm); Centro de Negocios Andino (533sqm); Centro de Negocios Titán Plaza (5,000 sqm); Megaoultlet – backoffice building (5,500 sqm).
Business Administration - Andes University (2006)
Memberships & Involvements
Lonja de Propidad Raiz de Bogota, CCCS
Ernst & Young
British American Tobacco
Coca- Cola Femsa
Fondo Inmobiliario Colombia (Bancolombia)
US State Department
Director | Consultor Senior | Representacion de Usuarios Oficina
Erika joined Colliers International on August 2011 and initiated her career as Corporate Solutions Consultant, supporting the coordination and tracking for the transactions and services offered to local and international corporate clients. Her duties included being the SPOC for the attention of several corporate accounts for Colliers in Colombia (Bancolombia, Allianz, Bavaria) and worldwide (Fedex, Oracle). With 9 years of experience, Erika now specializes in occupier services, providing solutions to tenants or buyers in their corporate real estate requirements. Erika has participated in many relocations, consolidations and renegotiations for major international companies in Colombia.
Gerente Comercial | Colombia
5 years of experiance working in commercial real estate. Currently working as the Corporate Solutions Director. Began working at Colliers International Colombia in the year 2006 and has provided services for serveral coporate clients structuring and executing disposal and tenant representation processes.
Responisble for coordinating and reporting transactions and services which are provided to National and International Corporate Clients; teaming up with the different specialized areas of each one of the offices in Colombia. Has designed and structured standarized processes for Colliers International Colombia, in order to improve the level of quality of services offered by the company.
A team member of the LATAM Coporate Services LATAM Platform and point of contact in Colombia for Corporate Accounts.
He joined Colliers International on September 2014 with concentration in Bogota, Colombia. He has more than 5 years of experience working in the Commercial Real Estate Industry. He has accumulated knowledge on the office local market since he was at the research department. Gustavo now specializes in occupier services, providing solutions to tenants or buyers in their corporate real estate requirements. He has participated in many relocations, renegotiations and consultancies for major national and international companies in Colombia.