Gustavo Orlando Angel Alvarez
Gerente de Operaciones
Gustavo Ángel is currently the Operations Manager of Colliers International Colombia. Responsible for directing the different cross-sectional support areas of the company.
Among its main functions are:
• Carry out operational and tactical decision making.
• Structuring the scenarios for the joint making of strategic decisions.
• Direction of support areas: Human Management, Market Research, Marketing, IT, Legal Administrative Services, Purchasing and General Services.
• Structuring and optimization of the support processes in charge.
• Presentation of management reports to the General Management.
Previously, he served as Operations Director of the REMS area where his main role was business development, project operation and execution of real estate consulting processes and implementation of Quality Management Systems.
• His professional development has been framed in the area of engineering, in areas of Facilities Management, Property, Project Management, Portfolio Management and Real Estate.
• Has knowledge of the international model of operation for joint works with Jones Lang LaSalle and U.S. Equities Realty
Total Maintenance Production (TPM)
Quality management system
Internal Quality and Occupational Health Auditor.
ALMACENES EXITO, ISAGEN, ASO CENTROS, TELMEX, CENTRO COMERCIAL PLAZA DE LAS AMERICAS, CENTRO COMERCIAL EL TESORO, ALIANZ, BANCO DE CRÉDITO, CITIBANK, OFFICE DEPOT.
In the process of moving to our new headquarters, we rely on Colliers International in the development of all the definition of manuals, policies and standards referring both to the administration of the building, and in the maintenance schemes.
This decision was very successful, taking into account the importance of this issue with the new building, due to the special characteristics and requirements that must be met in the management of LEED buildings.
The work delivered by Colliers International, fulfilled the expectations we had. It was a very organized work, and it has been very useful for the work carried out by the building administrator, as a guide and consultation material.
Juan Pablo Villegas
Líder de Compras y Contrataciones
With six years of experience in customer service, Laura Anaya currently works at Colliers International Colombia as Purchasing Leader, being responsible for growth within the company. Focused on the development of the Operations area. My passion is to optimize the future of our clients by accompanying them in their administrative and financial processes.
Student in the last semesters of Systems Engineering, with knowledge in Software Development in Flutter for mobile devices, experience as a software consultant, testing in applications developed in Java, support in systems and computer equipment, experience in the administrative and financial area and knowledge in the implementation of the Information Security Management System, according to the ISO 27001 standard.