In a recent webinar hosted by the RICS WBEF, experts from Colliers discussed the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on Asia Pacific, with a focus on real estate markets. This edition of the COVID-19 Q&A reflects the views of Sam Harvey-Jones, Managing Director, Occupier Services, Asia.
- How bad is the COVID-19 economic shock?
- What are your near, medium and long term recommendations for occupiers and investors?
- How quickly can APAC economies and real estate sectors expect to recover?
- How have markets reacted to stimulus packages? How are occupiers and investors responding?
- What sectors of the real estate market, if any, stand to gain from the disruption, and which will be hardest hit?
- Working from home has quickly become the new normal for billions of the workforce across Asia Pacific. What might this tell us about the future of the APAC workplace?