Case Study | Coloplast new office lease
Coloplast is a medical care supplies development, production, and sales enterprise. Its business scope includes the wholesale and retail of medical sanitary materials and dressings, medical polymer materials, etc.
- The aging population leads to a high demand for companies such as Coloplast in the market. The client urgently needs to expand into the Chinese market, resulting in a tight relocation schedule
- Affected by the pandemic, client’s budget was lower than the market, but the area demand was still high
Strategy / Services
- We chose the building that comes with renovations to match client’s needs, and dynamically understood the mindset of landlords to accelerate relocation.
- Affected by the pandemic, the market has high vacancy rates. We took advantage of low rent prices in recent years to help client meet the budgetary needs.
- Helped the client take advantage of low market rent prices to successfully obtain low rates
- Secured favorable conditions for renewal, giving the client more options
- Worked with the workplace team to assist the client with the internal communications
Transaction Date: July 2021
Property: Oriental Financial Center
Site Area: 2,400 sqm gross
Deal Type: Relocation