Paul Ayres is an architectural and construction professional, with 24 years working experience in architectural design, design management and building construction, with 14 of these years spent working in China.
Paul is the responsible Director managing the Project Management, Technical Unit, which provides multi-discipline technical support and services across the business, in the form of Building Due Diligence, Project Definition, Design Management, Tender Management and Cost Management.
Paul joined the team in 2010 and brings more than two decades of architectural design, design management and building construction experience to the team. It is under his watchful eye that even the most complex of designs have been successfully realized on behalf of our clients - and his insight and experience proves time and again to be invaluable.
BTEC Higher National Diploma in Building Studies
BTEC Higher National Certificate in Building Studies
BTEC Advanced GNVQ in Construction and The Built Environment
Memberships & Involvements
Previous: Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT) and Chartered Institute of Builders (CIOB)
- Over 14 years’ working experience (6 years’ urban planning, architectural and interior design, 4 years’ design and on-site construction coordination & management, 2 years’ Cultural & Sports Facility Real Estate Development)
- Working experience on a diversity of projects: office building, hospital, hotels & resorts, commercial, residential, educational, transportation, pharmaceutical, LAB, clean room, manufacturing building, gymnasium & stadium, military etc.
- Projects in different phases: pre-design, schematic design, design development and construction.
- Knowledge of Architectural construction methodology and building systems.
- Interaction and coordination among client, consultants and contractors to achieve goals of project. Communication work with Local Authorities and relevant permits application.