SR Technical Consultant
License # Creci/PE 8759
More than 10 years in real estate market, with 9 years exclusively dedicated to valuation and advisory services of property in all regions of the country. Member of Colliers International Brazil since 2011.
- Knowledge in North and Northwest region in offices, retail and institutes education with focus in industry / logistic and rural areas.
- Periodic monitoring of real estate market of main cities of North and Northwest of Brazil's, deals done, asked prices of lease, vacancy, cap rate taxes, etc;
- Valuation for help clients in important decisions like: buy/sell a property, leasing, renegotiation contracts, participations in REIT, etc.
- Valuation of portfolio main players: Rio Bravo, BTG, RB Capital, Kinea, Caixa Econômica Federal, Bradesco, HSBC, Kroton Educacional, Laureate, CONE S/A, Log Commercial Properties, etc;
Graduate in Marketing
Graduate in Valuation and Legal Skills
Memberships & Involvements
Amcham, CRECI and CNAI
- Rio Bravo
- BTG Pactual
- RB Capital
- Caixa Econômica Federal
- Kroton Educacional
- CONE S/A
- Log Commercial Properties
Valuation and Advisory Manager
Civil engineer specialized in real estate, Fábio joined Colliers Brazil in 2012 as Consultant
Civil Engineer specialized in real estate evaluation, Octavio joined Colliers Brasil in 2008 as Cira Senior Consultant. Nowadays works as appraisal reviewer and is responsible for CIVAS quality programme
Master Technical Consultant
Alessandro Rossi is part of Colliers International Brazil team since 2010 as master consultant in advisory, conducting market studies, land vocation analysis, product definition, economic feasibilities, HABU - Highest and Best Use, as well as economic analysis and projections related to the real estate market.
From 2010 to 2013 he was responsible for preparing periodic reports showing the outlook of Brazilian capital market and its influence on the national real estate industry.
Also, he has analyzed and appraised many different types of real estate properties for a variety of large investment funds (REITS) and institutional investors.
Joined Colliers Brazil in 2017 as a Tecnical Trainee in the CIVAS team