Project Manager at Colliers Brazil, Bruna is a civil engineer, Master's student in Sustainability at EACH-USP, specialist in sustainable cities and buildings and with an MBA in Administration, Accounting and Finance. He has experience in Supply Chain management, construction administration, project design and leadership of multidisciplinary teams. For four years he has been developing work in project management in the civil construction segment. Focused on problem solving, she has excellent communication skills, vision aimed at improvement and the intended results. She also has experience as a teacher in civil engineering and architecture and urbanism courses.
· Pinacoteca de Botucatu – Elaboration of As Built projects, technical folder and owner's manual.
· IFMT – Elaboration of projects and monitoring of the work of the performing arts building.
· Rio da Mata empreendimentos – Commercial building for lease of construction material store, as project manager at Colliers, responsible for budget planning and control, scope definition, project development coordination and construction management.
· Master's student in Sustainability at the University of São Paulo – USP.
· Specialization in Sustainable Cities and Constructions by the University of Mato Grosso (UNEMAT)
· MBA in Administration, Accounting and Finance from UniBF.
· Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from Universidade Paulista.