Learn how to optimize your office space in a hybrid working world in our exclusive webinar
The world of office work is changing more than ever. On the one hand, remote working - entirely or hybrid - is here to stay, with employees increasingly demanding more flexible and agile ways of working. On the other hand, the pressure to balance shrinking budgets and rising prices creates a number of strategic challenges for the real estate office sector.
Annick Vandenbulcke, our Head of Occupier Services, joined workspace experts Dorian de Broqueville from Izix and Jacques Caers from zapfloor in a virtual panel discussion on how to optimize and analyze your office space in a hybrid working world.
7 key insights from the webinar:
1. The train towards hybrid working is unstoppable
2. Companies have to rethink their office space usage
3. And the same goes for the office parking lot
4. To see the real return on investment, you need the right tools
5. Real estate operators need to adapt their offers to stay relevant
6. Data is the key to success for hybrid working
7. But we can’t forget about the human factor!
Izix gives visibility, flexibility and control for parking management. It helps corporate and real estate companies to design forward-thinking parking policies, increase parking availability through its extensive partners network.
zapfloor offers workspace management solutions for efficient corporate workplaces, serviced offices, coworking spaces and multi-tenant environments.