Stéphanie de Halloy
Occupier Advisory & Workplace Consultant
Stephanie has a 5 years of industry experience. She is a Workplace Strategy & change Management Consultant and a project coordinator at Colliers since 2020.
She is responsible for the the development and implementation of hybrid ways of working concepts that fit her clients company strategies, values and structures. She creates inovative work environements and hybrid workplaces based on the activity based working & flexibility principles.
She also develops and emplements change management strategies.
For large projects gathering a lot of different teams, Stephanie acts as a project coordinator and makes sure the information flows between the different parties and the budget and planning are respected. She makes sure that the objectives and expectations are met.
Important client missions
- Master in business engineering at the Louvain School of Management
- Bachelier in business engineering at Saint Louis
- Carrefour: "I also wanted to thank you for the excellent collaboration: always efficient and smiling, a real pleasure! Thank you for everything".
- Puilaetco: "Thank you for your involvement, your flexibility and your excellent follow-up".
- Marsh: " I sincerely wanted to tell you that I was delighted to meet you and Colliers in general. I particularly appreciated your professionalism as well as our numerous exchanges - always very constructive, not to mention our laughter."
Senior Workplace Consultant
Veerle has more than 15 years of relevant experience within Colliers in total projects (private and public). She has mainly developed her expertise around a number of specific knowledge domains s.a. Workplace environment analysis & analysis of activity profiles, implementation of activity related workplace concepts, elaboration of spatial program of requirements, supporting change and communication processes in the context of a new working environment, ...
Veerle pays a lot of attention to understanding the needs of the organisation in order to be able to make a correct translation to the spatial program of requirements. Moreover, Veerle has a lot of experience in working together with multidisciplinary teams in the context of developing new work environment concepts as well as in the realisation of these projects so that she can always give useful and realistic advice..
Director Workplace Strategy & Change Management
Working for Colliers for more than 15 years.