Looking to buy, sell, lease or develop office space?
In commercial space brokerage, Colliers International is among the most successful competitors on Austria's real estate market. Our team, located in Vienna, provides a large portfolio of services for both occupiers and landlords:
• Scouting for new office premises
• Analysis of the current office situation, the macro and micro market and evaluation of running lease contracts
• Assessment of "stay vs. move" scenarios
• Renegotiating/optimizing current leases
• Implementation of "build to suit" solutions
• Publishing the annual office market report (also available in English)
• Cooperation with experienced partners for brokerage/project management solutions
• Consulting for developers, landlords and investors
• Preparing sales and marketing strategies
• Landlord representation mandates
We are happy to answer all your questions about our services and will design a tailor-made offer that suits your needs. We are looking forward to responding to your inquiry and would also be very happy to introduce ourselves and our services in a personal, non-binding appointment.
Our Office Experts
Head of Office Real Estate
Mario Stöckel joined Colliers International Immobilienmakler GmbH as Head of Office Real Estate in June 2017.
In the last ten years, he gained his professional experience at SIGNA Group, among others, where he was responsible for leasing in the office and retail sector as Head of Leasing Activities in 2014.
His relevant professional experience has provided him with in-depth expertise and excellent market knowledge.
Consultant Office Real Estate
Since January 2020, Leonie Atteneder has been working as a consultant in the office department of Colliers, where she is responsible for leasing office space and supporting clients.
Previously, she has already supported the office department of Colliers as an assistant since fall 2018. Her responsibilities included organizational activities, running research, conducting correspondence with potential tenants and owners, and creating exposés and presentations.
Before joining Colliers, she gained professional experience as a back office employee at a property management company and a real estate agent.
Furthermore, she successfully completed her studies in "Real Estate Management" at the FH Wien der WKW in June 2021 and is now in her master studies in "International Business Relations" at the FH Burgenland since September 2021.