B.Sc, M.Sc, MA
Director (MENA Region) Valuation & Advisory - Real Estate | Healthcare | Education | Infrastrcutre & Public Private Partnership (PPP)
Mansoor has over twenty years of experience in consulting and applied economic research at Colliers International, Ernst & Young, Andersen Consulting Worldwide, and with a leading Real Estate Developer Manazel Real Estate PJSC (Abu Dhabi, focusing on affordable / mid-income housing) in the areas of Business / Strategic / Operational Planning and Transformation, Operators Search & Selection, Market and Financial Feasibility Studies, Valuations, Due Diligence and Private Equity.
He is Director for Real Estate Development Solutions & Destination Consultancy and Healthcare, Education and Public Private Partnership (PPP), since 2010 in the MENA Region.
Colliers International has well established practices in the UK, USA, Singapore and Hong Kong, relating to Real Estate (Development Solutions & Destination Consultancy), Healthcare, Education and Public Private Partnership (PPP) and in the region. Mansoor works with Colliers’ international offices and through Colliers’ centres of excellence platforms to bring together global innovations with in-depth local knowledge, to provide solutions which satisfy clients’ local needs.
At Colliers Mansoor is responsible for offering the following services to a large client base across the region:
Strategic & Business Planning
Market & Financial Feasibility Studies
Land, Property and Business Valuation Market & Commercial Due Diligence
Mergers & Acquisitions Assistance
Public Private Partnership (PPP) & Privatisation
Operator Selection & Contract Negotiation
Site Selection & Land / Property / Business Acquisition
Healthcare and Wellness
Infrastructure and Public Private Partnership
Mixed Use Development
Retail (Malls and Lifestyle Retail)
Food and Beverages (F&B)
Stadium and Sport Facilities
Mansoor works in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt offices.
Mansoor has advised on a variety of projects in the Middle East. Some of the major projects include:
1. Developed Real Estate Investment Strategy for Saudi Pension Fund General Organization of Social Insurance (GOSI).
2. Developed Real Estate Strategy for National Water Company, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3. Financial & Funding Analysis (for over 20 projects) – for Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC). The analysis was the basis for US$ 1 billion bond issued by the Authority.
4. Master Planning, Market & Financial Feasibility & Business Plan – for Abu Dhabi Future Energy City (Masdar) a mixed-use Development in the UAE (appox. 4.5 million sqm).
5. Bonyan International Investment Group – Strategic & Business Plan and Organisation Development to assist them to expand in the MENA region.
6. Al Maabar International Investments – Strategic & Business Plan and Organisation Development to assist them to expand in the MENA region.
7. Depa Limited Dubai – Market Study on the Hospitality Sector in MENA to assist Depa to expand in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria markets.
8. Mubadala / MGM Grand – Commercial Due Diligence for a proposed Waterfront development in Abu Dhabi.
9. Real Estate Academy – Business Plan to establish Real Estate Academy in Abu Dhabi with University of Glasgow.
10.Zaya Real Estate LLC – Master Planning and Market & Financial Feasibility for a Planned Resort & a mixed-use Development on two Islands in the UAE (appox. 5.5 million sqm).
11. Limitless – Master Planning and Market & Financial Feasibility for a Planned mixed-use Development in Pakistan for an International Developer (appox. 8 million sqm).
12.Business Plan for 17 companies in the field of manufacturing, construction, trading, energy, logistics and industrial projects – for a leading Groups of Companies (Al Jaber Group) in Abu Dhabi.
13. “Port Costs and Tariff Rationalisation Study” on activity base costing for Karachi Port Trust (KPT).
14. Strategic Plan & Organisation Development – for a leading Publically Listed District Cooling Company (Tabreed) in the Region.
15. Business Plan, Fund Raising & IPO Process (AED 250 million) – for Green Crescent Health Insurance Company in the UAE.
MAS (Applied Economics), Specialisation in Urban Economics, Industrial Economics & Public Finance, Applied Economics Research Centre (AERC), University of Karachi (1995)
M.Sc. (Physics), University of Karachi (1991)
A large number of local and national developers.
- King's College Hospital, Dubai
- Danat Emarat Women & Child Hospital, Abu Dhabi – 150 Beds
- Mediclinic City Hospital, Dubai – 229 Beds
- Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai – 187 Beds
- Al Zahra Hospital, Sharjah – 132 Beds
- NMC Specialty Hospital, Dubai – 79 Beds
- Burjeel Hospital for Advance Surgery, Dubai – 35 Beds
- Gulf International Cancer Center, Abu Dhabi
- Al Noor Hospital - Al Jowhara Branch, Al Ain
- Al Ain Cromwell Women's and Children's Hospital, Al Ain
- Life Pharma, Dubai
- Medeor Hospital, Dubai – 150 Beds
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dubai
- Cocoona Centre for Aesthetic Transformation
- HealthPlus Women Health Center, Abu Dhabi
- HealthPlus Family Health Center, Abu Dhabi
- HealthPlus Children's Specialty Center, Abu Dhabi
- HealthPlus Fertility Center, Abu Dhabi
- Dallah Hospital, Riyadh, KSA (part of IPO)
- Nimar Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
- Procare Riaya Hospital, Al Khobar, KSA – 150 Beds
- International Medical Centre (IMC) Hospital, Jeddah, KSA – 300 Beds
- Sukoon International Long-term Care Hospital, Jeddah, KSA
- As-Salam International Hospital, Maadi, Cairo – 350 Beds, 50 Clinics
- Katameya International Hospital, Katameya, Cairo – 160 Beds, 17 Clinics
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital, 6th of October, Cairo – 200 Beds, 35 Clinics
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital, Nasr City, Cairo – 170 Beds, 220 Clinics
- North London Collegiate School, Dubai
- Hartland International School, Dubai
- Kingdom School, Riyadh - KSA
- Repton School, Abu Dhabi
- Repton School, Dubai
- Kent College School, Dubai
- Innoventures Education
- Foremarke School, Dubai
- Rowad School, Riyadh KSA
- Deira International School, Dubai
- Swiss International Scientific School, Dubai
- GEMS Modern Academy, Dubai
- Mayoor Private School, Abu Dhabi
- Nibras International School, Dubai
- Al Wurood School, Dubai
- Abu Dhabi International School, Abu Dhabi
- Newlands School, Dubai
- Mayoor Private School, Abu Dhabi
- School of Modern Skills in Dubai, UAE
- Wesgreen International School, Sharjah
- Amity Early Learning Centre, Dubai
- Amity International School in Abu Dhabi
Osman works within the Valuations & Advisory services department with his primary focus being in the Healthcare & Education sectors. Osman has over 15 years of business valuations and financial modeling experience and has successfully led various PPP projects entailing transaction structuring, bid process management and project finance.
He is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan and has over 20 years of professional experience in valuations, financial modelling, due diligence, M&A, feasibility and business planning, business review, performance improvement, statutory and internal audits.
Before joining Colliers International, Osman headed the Corporate Finance and Advisory practice for BDO prior to which he also led the Project Finance and Infrastructure Advisory practice for EY.
Mariam has over ten years of real estate advisory experience across the Middle East and North Africa. She specializes in highest and best use studies, feasibility studies, investment strategy and market due diligence reporting.
Mariam is based in the Development Solutions department of Colliers International - Dubai, where her core responsibilities are centered around consulting for major masterplans and developments within the residential, commercial, retail, industrial, and entertainment asset classes. Apart from the GCC markets, Mariam has also been extensively involved in projects across Egypt, Tunisia, Seychelles, Malta, Sudan and Tanzania.
As a senior consultant at Colliers International, Dubai, on the Healthcare, Education and Public Private Partnership division, Talha's primary focus is on financial advisory services.
Talha has over 9 years' of diversified work experience in transaction advisory, corporate finance, assurance, and banking in the United Arab Emirates and Pakistan.
Prior to joining Colliers, he worked with Ernst & Young in Transaction Advisory (Valuations & Business Modelling), and Assurance service lines, with Mashreqbank as Manager - Country and FI Limits, and with Engro Corporation as Manager - Finance and Planning.
Salman has over 4 years experience in real estate and infrastructure advisory, merger & acquisition advisory and business modelling in United Arab Emirates and Pakistan.
Prior to joining Colliers International, he briefly served at a Hong Kong based private investment company’s branch office in Dubai as a financial analyst. Before moving to Dubai he served as Senior Associate at Ernst & Young Pakistan, Transaction Advisory Services for over 3 years. In both his previous roles, his responsibilities included preparation of market studies, financial models, financial feasibilities and assisting in conducting financial due diligence reviews.
He is skilled in preparing market and financial feasibility studies and developing and reviewing business / financial models.