- Initiation transactions and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and attract prospective new customers;
- Preparation documents such as representation contracts, agreements, closing statements and leases;
- Assisting to clients in evaluating market options to ensure the best rates and terms;
- Consultancy with clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking;
- Preparation of proposal that meet the customers' needs and financial resources;
- Act as a midway for negotiations between buyers and sellers or landlords and tenants;
- Tracking the activity of the basic participants of the market (investors, owners of premises, tenants, competitors).
- Higher education or min 3rd year;
- Latvian, English and Russian languages (speaking and writing);
- Successful experience in sales minimum of one year, excellent sales and marketing skills which are needed for showing, promoting, and selling properties;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a hyper-dynamic environment as a part of a team and independently;
- Initiative, determined and result-oriented personality;
- Good analytical skills;
- Strong desire to develop in real estate field.
We offer an opportunity to become a member of a dynamic and professional team. Working with us will give you an opportunity to get involved with the most prominent real estate projects in the region. Apart from the motivating business environment, we offer an attractive compensation package and a good range of benefits, as well as professional development opportunities. At Colliers, we push each other to be better than we thought we could be. We go the extra mile for our clients and partners, creating memorable experiences that enhance and grow our relationships. And we have a lot of fun along the way.
If you want to join our team, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
N.B. Only candidates selected for the second round will be contacted.