Profile Printer Friendly Version
Mike and his brokerage partners, Gordon King and Brad Christiansen, have for over 25 years successfully specialized in commercial real estate advisory services, providing their clients with transaction management, tenant representation, consulting, and related advisory services.
Mike, Gordon and Brad’s Colliers International team provides select clients with refined real estate judgment developed in a highly active and successful commercial real estate practice. Throughout their careers, Mike and Gordon have received numerous service and production awards and are recognized in the Oregon marketplace as industry leaders in the area of tenant representation and related occupier services.
- Board Member, past Chairman of the Board, Northwest Medical Teams International
- Three-time recipient of SIOR’s Office Transaction of the Year Award
- Nominee for Office Broker of the Year Award
- Recipient of the Regional Client Service Award
- Recipient of Port of Portland’s Outstanding Service Award
- Panelist for the Institute of Real Estate Management Forecast Breakfast
- Speaker for the Northwest Industrial Appraisal Seminar and Society of Design Administrators
- Speaker for CREW and International Managers Association luncheon
- Recognized by The Business Journal in 1997 as one of Portland’s "40 Under 40"
Brokerage: Tenant Representation
AKT CPA, Brown and Caldwell Engineers, CareOregon, CBS Interactive, City of Portland, City of Tualatin, Delap CPA, Downstream, Element Power, Family Care, Glumac International, GreenWood Resources, IHS Global, iSite Design, Kronos Software, Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance - NEEA, Northwest Evaluation Association, OCHIN, OnPoint Community Credit Union, Tri-Met, VergePointe, Viasystems/Merix, Weyerhauser, Women's Health Association, Xilinix
Bachelor of Science, Finance, University of Oregon