- Performing general administrative duties within Brokerage department;
- Keeping departmental accounting and financial records up to date;
- Preparation and update of presentations, proposals, necessary materials;
- Organization of information for meetings and other administrative requirements;
- Researching and preparing special reports;
- Responding to telephone and other inquiries;
- Control and daily update of CRM database.
- Bachelor’s Degree or min 3rd year;
- Very good knowledge of Latvian and English languages, Russian language is an advantage;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Analytical thinking, ability to structure ideas;
- Excellent teamwork, ability to work with large amount of information;
- Initiative, good organization and time management skills, positive attitude;
- A strong desire to develop in the real estate and consulting sphere.
We offer an opportunity to become a member of a dynamic and professional team. Working with us will give you an opportunity to get involved with the most prominent real estate projects in the region. Apart from the motivating business environment, we offer an attractive compensation package and a good range of benefits, as well as professional development opportunities. At Colliers, we push each other to be better than we thought we could be. We go the extra mile for our clients and partners, creating memorable experiences that enhance and grow our relationships. And we have a lot of fun along the way.
If you want to join our team, please send your CV and motivation letter to Tatjana.Krutjko@colliers.com.
N.B. Only candidates selected for the second round will be contacted.