Leases are often landmarks in the lifetime of a business, marking a specific investment of time and resources in your building's physical space, which will have a long-term impact on your business.
We work to understand your business strategy, competitors and industry drivers that can influence your choice of space - its location, functionality, flexibility and cost.
A lease is often the second-greatest expenditure for a business after payroll, so it must be more than a cost center - we strive to make your real estate a competitive advantage. Our team will:
- Form strategies to meet current and future needs
- Provide market conditions and trend analysis
- Identify potential hurdles and top tenant mistakes for minimal disruptions
We work to understand your short - and long-term objectives for ownership and develop a leasing strategy to achieve the maximum return on investment - bringing together the right tenant mix with the right terms, while minimizing exposure and vacancies.
Our team works on behalf of property owners and landlords by doing more than searching and signing tenants. We create the strategic backbone of a property marketing cycle that positions the property in the marketplace and secures the right tenants, building value to support the landlord's ownership goals. Our team will:
- Identify competitive advantages and opportunities for improvement
- Create a specific go-to-market strategy tailored to your business needs
- Apply best-in-class marketing tools to segmented target groups, generating strong interest and feedback
Law Firm Services
Colliers Law Firm Services Group is a specialized practice within our platform specializing in representing the unique requirements of law firms.
In a time of significant pressure on billing rates, consolidation and increased competition, law firms are re-evaluating the way they design and utilize office space. The evolving configuration of law offices is also a response to technological efficiencies, declining dependence on paper and a new generation of attorneys who conduct their business almost entirely electronically; correspondence through e-mail, research by internet, and filing on servers.
Our professionals are well-positioned in the local market and maintain lasting, powerful relationships here; we will respond quickly to opportunities. We provide in depth support that becomes an extension of your organization’s team, including market research group, marketing and graphic design group, legal resources and investment services. Our services include:
- Lease Negotiation, Renewal and Administration
- Site Selection
- Strategic Planning
- Project and Construction Management
- Facility and Property Management
- Disposition Services
- Space Programming and Analysis
- Technology and Design Consulting
- Strategies for Flexibility, Growth and Teaming
- Mitigating Risk and Financial Exposure
- Positively Impacting Worker Productivity
- Managing Resources and Costs