Colliers International prides itself on attracting and retaining the very best people in the Real Estate Industry. We understand the intrinsic link between employing great people, providing them with a great experience, delivering great service to our clients and growing our reputation as a market-leading, global real estate services firm.
We are a global leader in commercial real estate services, with over 15,800 professionals operating out of more than 485 offices in 63 countries. A subsidiary of FirstService Corporation, Colliers International delivers a full range of services to real estate users, owners and investors worldwide, including global corporate solutions, brokerage, property and asset management, hotel investment sales and consulting, valuation, consulting and appraisal services, mortgage banking and insightful research. The latest annual survey by the Lipsey Company ranked Colliers International as the second-most recognized commercial real estate firm in the world.
For you this means a rich and potentially diverse career path, the opportunity to work alongside highly skilled and motivated people, and a chance to take advantage of some of the best and most comprehensive training and development the industry has to offer. You operate within a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides you with the ideal platform to engage your clients, develop your skills and accelerate your career.
This Transaction Manager will support specific Corporate Solutions client accounts focused on: Transaction Management, Lease Administration implementation, Client Lease Portfolio Analysis and Financial Analysis.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Transaction Management – As a member of the Corporate Solutions team, support the coordination and management of real estate transaction activity, working closely with the client, and Client Relationship Manager and the local real estate brokers to ensure standards and quality control is in place, activity reporting is occurring consistently and in the correct formats, Good familiarity with the lease transaction / tenant representation process will be important, as the Transaction Manager will need to have the ability to manage transactions independently.
- Client Lease Portfolio Analysis – Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ability to complete comprehensive analyses of client leases in order to report on key metrics within the portfolio.
- Financial Analysis – Assist in the generation of standardized Microsoft Excel based lease and purchase cash flow analyses.
- Lease Contract Management & Administration – Expertise with commercial real estate lease agreements, in order to efficiently abstract leases and provide summaries to the Colliers team and clients, but also have the ability to review draft agreements and make comments and recommendations and negotiate terms of the agreements on the clients’ behalf, with input from senior Corporate Solutions professionals as needed. In addition, assist in the implementation of Colliers Lease Administration services for Red Hat's real estate portfolio.
- Client Service and Performance Management – Responsible for facilitating Colliers Corporate Solutions client service and performance evaluations with assigned clients. These evaluations are managed through a web-based survey tool, and then in many cases additional direct follow-up is required. Results of these evaluations and also Colliers performance on other key metrics also will need to be analyzed and integrated/reported with Colliers dashboard tool.
- Promote an atmosphere of teamwork and positive service attitudes with all employees.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Real estate broker’s or associate’s license
- Commercial real estate lease transaction familiarity
- Excellent Microsoft office suite and general technology proficiency
- Highest professional standards
- Strong skills in the following areas: human relations, financial analysis, relationship building, time management, planning and organizing, written and verbal communications
- Unwavering integrity and ethical conduct
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to perceive problems and react quickly to effect solutions
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking
- The ability to assist a client in the implementation of a 3rd party lease administration program
- Professional development requirements through the Colliers University education and training program.
- Pursue and maintain a Corenet MCR designation.
The successful candidate will embody key attributes or characteristics in the following areas:
- Independent, self-starter, team player, analytical and attention to detail.
- Provides high degree of professional customer service to both internal and external parties.
- Excellent communications and organization, follow-through and follow-up, meet commitments and deadlines.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.