Vint Hill is a live-work-play community located on over 300 acres of land in northern Fauquier County, VA. It features approximately 125 acres of mixed-use development land currently available for sale. Parcel sizes range from 1-45 acres and support uses such as retail, office, flex/industrial, multifamily, senior living and data center. Vint Hill is located in a beautiful rural setting just outside of the Washington, DC Metro area, minutes away from Route 66 and Interstate 95. Vint Hill is also in close proximity to Dulles International Airport, Reagan National Airport and Union Station. In addition, the Virginia Inland Port (a U.S. Customs-designated port of entry) is located just 45 minutes away.
- Conveniently located on the boundary of Fauquier County and Prince William County, just east of the intersection of Routes 29 and 215
- Home to over 60 businesses, including Rockwell Collins, FAA and Lord Fairfax Community College
- On-site dining and entertainment selections include a cafe, winery, theatre and brewery
- Community amenities include a recreation center, ball fields, dog park, trails and wooded areas, post office, boutique shopping, a historic museum and inn
- 2.5 million square feet approved for building
- Land bays are available, starting at one acre
- Land parcels are shovel-ready and come equipped with all utilities, including water, sewer, fiber optics, telephone, natural gas, power and storm water management